Senior Financial Controller
Duties:- Cost control and analysis;
- Monthly management reporting;
- CAPEX management;
- Business planning and forecasting;
- Cost reduction and business process optimization.
Requirements:- Higher education in the field of economics/finance, as an advantage – first education in the field of technical sciences, preferably mining and metallurgy;
- Work experience: at least 5 years in financial control in industrial companies, including leadership in team management, budgeting, reporting, and cost analysis;
- Knowledge of methods of financial/economic analysis of physicals and financials;
- Knowledge of business planning, forecasting and investment analysis;
- Knowledge of accounting methods under IFRS and SYSCOA;
- Business process understanding and project management;
- English language: fluent (written and spoken), French language - desirable;
- Excel and Power Point – advanced user. - Prodigious hard skills and analytical abilities;
- Advanced soft skills - organization and communication;
- Ability to work under multi-task and time pressure conditions, stress resistance;
- Pro-activity and desire to progress;
- Full engagement.
- SAP or comparable ERP system;
- Technology of open pit/underground mining and gold processing.
Conditions:- Office location: Centre-Nord region, Bam province, 100 km north of Ouagadougou;
- Working schedule: 6 weeks on - 3 weeks off rotational basis;
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme;
- Medical and life insurance, in and out flights within the rotation schedule, accommodation and meals at the mine site.
For more information, interested persons can contact: