Senior Mobile Maintenance Planner
Duties:- Proactive leadership of the Maintenance ERP system within the maintenance function on the respective site through implementation and continuous improvement of the system and procedures as required or when instructed.
- Assist the Asset group in analysis and development of Equipment life strategies and Equipment component strategies.
- Ensure Planning team process enter all backlogs into CMMS with Parts list for repairs. Generate periodic report to validate Backlogs generated and execution is completed and closed in the system.
- Support Planning team to organize and submit PM schedules, prepare Backlog report with total downtime and labor requirements for weekly planning meeting.
- Control and monitor PM Schedules for all Heavy, Light and Auxiliary equipment
- Oversee and control Planning system to provide availability of spares and special tool requirements for Jobs related to all PM Services and major component change outs
- Monitor inventory levels with Warehouse Department to ensure stock levels accommodate usage requirements and reduce unnecessary or excessive stock
- Evaluate and continue to improve suite of reports when possible for Project Equipment performance including but not limited to standard KPI’s of Avail, MTBF, MTBF after PMS, PM Service Accuracy, Downtime delays, Accident damage downtime etc
- Develop and monitor Machine health system process with SOS, Magnetic plug management, CTS, Equipment data downloads, and TA1, TA2 reports
- Assist the Maintenance Planners to minimize exposure to Maintenance personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages
- Implement and support all safety procedures, rules and regulations in accordance with the Company Safety Management Plan
- Participate in incident investigations and review incident reports and recommended remedial actions when required
- Continuous Improvement culture to develop and set up the Maintenance planning and Equipment health department to maintain consistent Equipment reliability, Availability targets as set by the Project Maintenance Director. Provide leadership role for continuous improvement and encourage input from workgroups.
- Ensure a strong link is kept between Maintenance and Warehouse and other planning activities;
Requirements:- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical engineer or equivalent experience/training;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mobile maintenance operations equipment health analyst and planner level;
- Experience in a similar role , at a lead or senior planning level an advantage;
- Experience with or within the companies involved in Mining Operations;
- Proficient in CMMS. SAP knowledge is an advantage;
- Strong knowledge maintenance planning, defect management, equipment health and scheduling tools ( MS Project );
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- English – fluent, French – Desirable.
Conditions:- Temporary contract for 6 months;
- Office location: West Africa, Burkina Faso, Somita SA, Taparko Gold Mine
- Working schedule: 6 weeks on - 3 weeks off rotational basis;
- 90% of time Based at Somita,10% in Russia, Ouagadougou and other Nordgold West Africa projects
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme;
- Working in a multi-cultural environment
For more information, interested persons can contact: