Plant Maintenance Planner
- To monitor and record the flow of maintenance work from the Process Plant and other internal customers by identifying, prioritising, categorizing, planning and scheduling maintenance work to ensure optimum plant and equipment availability in accordance with established maintenance and plant procedures.
- Use the SAP Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to schedule Predictive, Preventive and Corrective maintenance work with a focus on improving asset and equipment availability while attempting to ensure that all cost, production and safety targets are met.
- Schedule, attend and chair weekly and other longer term maintenance planning meetings.
- Produce and periodically update a 5 year major maintenance plan.
- Ensure Parts, Materials, Craneage, Scaffolding, Tools and other identified resources are available and booked for planned and scheduled maintenance.
- In discussion with your direct supervisor identify training requirements for the forthcoming year and attend scheduled training when required.
- Carry out duties outlined by your direct supervisor within the limits of your skills and abilities.
- 8 - 10 years and above experience in Maintenance Planning role;
- Experience in CIL Process Plant maintenance planning management systems and applications;
- Advantage in the use of Maintenance planning package Systems, ability to use SAP;
- English a must. French desirable
- Work location - Burkina Faso
- 6 weeks on - 3 weeks off rotational basis
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme
For more information, interested persons can contact: