Process Plant Electrical / Instrumentation Supervisor
- OOversee and provide guidance where necessary for the effective administration of plant and outside plant services maintenance.
- Continuously impart gained technical knowledge and general experience to National Staff and provide support for their training and development
- Ensure close coordination using appropriate communication tools
- Implement productivity plans emanating from coordination and monitoring
- Maintain appropriate and accurate reports of site activity and maintenance/breakdowns.
- Operate and maintain an efficient spares management system
- Oversee and ensure maintenance/repair activities are carried out efficiently
- Liaise with the Planning department and the Logistics department to ensure critical spares are available
- Demonstrate ongoing commitment to OHS &E programs
- Implement safety plan and appropriate procedures to area under control
- Support Bissa Gold SA safety initiatives
- Identify efficiencies or improvements in OHS&E policies and procedures
- Comply with any Bissa Safety Program.
- Ensure personal and colleague familiarization with updates on JSEAs, safety policies and procedures
- Producing and revision of Standard Operating Procedures for all Maintenance activities.
- Undertake identification and notification of safety risks within the workplace
- Regularly inspect all workplaces for electrical safety on an ongoing basis.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in industrial electrical environments.
- 3 years’ experience as a Process Plant Electrical / Instrumentation Supervisor.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in an expatriate role.
- Knowledge of mining fixed plant operations.
- Knowledge of electrical systems high and low voltages.
- Knowledge of instrumentation primarily pressure, level, flow and analytical.
- Knowledge of PLC and SCADA control systems an asset.
- Up to date skills on product technical enhancements
- Proficient in the use of diagnostic tools
- English skills (written & spoken)
- French skills an asset (written and spoken)
- Work location – Bissa Gold (Burkina Faso)
- 6 weeks on - 3 weeks off rotational basis
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme
For more information, interested persons can contact: