Senior Maintenance Supervisor
- To maintain the process plant equipment to high standard
- To teach the national staff the standards and safe maintaining off equipment
- At least 5 years working in a process plant as a supervisor.
- Have a good safety record in his/her section.
- Good knowledge and maintenance understanding of processing plant equipment for example mills,crushers and conveyors.
- Have to have good communication skills and teaching methods to learn the national work force.
- Need to have a trade certificate
- Location: Burkina Faso, Centre-Nord region, Bam province, 100 km north of Ouagadougou
- Working schedule: 6 weeks on/ 3 weeks off rotational basis
- Competitive package of salary, benefits and annual bonus scheme
- Medical and life insurance, in and out flights within the rotation schedule, accommodation and meals at the mine site
- Working in a multi-cultural environment
- Continuous professional development
For more information, interested persons can contact: